We are looking out for a Power BI Consultant with hands-on Power BI Consulting, Analytics and reporting experience.
Contract Duration: 1 Year, possibly extendable
- Work closely with the Business and IT team on the design, architecture and development of Manufacturing Information Management and Power BI Solutions.
- Be responsible for all programming and software development/delivery.
- Data integration and transformation from various new/existing data sources such as Excels/DBs.
- Build data models from complex data sets, develop robust applications and create different data visualizations.
- Maintain a flexible working attitude and communicate well with cross functional and international teams.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency and experience in Dot Net development framework, Microsoft BI Suite, SQL and Oracle database.
- Fully hands on database creation and management - Oracle and SQL Server are a must have!
- Strong knowledge of MS Power BI and MS .Net Technologies.
- Speedy learner who can pick up new technologies quickly.
- Very comfortable using Microsoft BI Suite: SSRS, SSAS/AAS, SSIS, MS Power BI and other technologies.
- Excellent communications skills - someone who can translate information to both technical and non-technical associates.