Make a difference and have a meaningful career.
We are looking for an HR Admin Executive to provide admin and operations
support to ensure the smooth operation and to enhance the productivity of HR &
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Issuance of the Offer Letters for selected candidates
- Managing all the on-boarding documents as per requirements
- Collating all the required documents & filing it
- Assisting in background checks/orientation/training as per the plan
- Managing Records in the internal system including leaves
- Managing activities related to time-sheets, expense claims etc.
- Submit Weekly reports
- Support daily queries and welfare of associates
- Assisting in organising Buzz events for Associates
- Assisting in Associate feedback surveys to improve the
- Other duties assigned from time to time.
KEY RESULTS AREAS :
- Work with high integrity, honesty and with transparency;
- To achieve the agreed deadlines on a monthly/quarterly basis.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Relevant work experience in administration or operations support;
- Able to work meticulously with discipline and ownership to complete the
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel & Power Point);
- Prior experience in HR administration and/or customer service shall be
- Team-player with excellent inter-personal skills.
Other Value-added Competencies :
- Customer Service
- HR Administration
- Usage experience in ERP, HR or Accounting Application