As a Computer VIsion Software Engineer at Trakomatic, you’ll be responsible for adapting video analytics algorithms and AI models from our in-house R&D department into production-grade software applications. Applications will vary between robust backend services and robust presentation-grade technology demonstration applications.
- Develop user-centric intuitive Software to benefit our customers.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, QA Testers and Support personnel.
- Timely delivery with professionalism and quality.
- Follow Clean Coding standards and maintain repository etiquette.
- Lead team of software engineers.
- Drive software development initiative with the team to ship high quality software fast.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Expert Skill(s): Expertise in C++, .NET C#, Windows Platform.
- Required Intermediate Skill(s): Ubuntu skills, Python.
- Experience working with computer vision algorithms, OpenCV library, Matlab Runtime, machine learning and deep learning.
- Good experience in Debugging, Reverse Engineering and Porting code.
- Good experience in Memory and Processor cycle optimization.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Good communication and team player.
- Willing to take on large challenges and work on cutting-edge technologies.