Job Description for Product Manager
As a Product Manager at Trakomatic you’ll be responsible for our Business Intelligence products for Retail, Mall, Government ,Transportation, including any generic brick and mortar locations. Your scope includes the following:
- Define product strategy and roadmap and align with co-founders.
- Drive and manage product integrations with industry partners and platforms.
- Work with product marketing team to understand customer pain points and requirements.
- Create product specifications and solution that meets the product/project requirements.
- Create UI mockups as part of presentation of future product.
- Perform usability test with end users.
- Ability to work cross-functionally ranging from UI/UX team, Engineering team, Web & Mobile team, and R&D team.
- Manage the development timeline and deliverables.
- Strong product knowledge, ownership and responsibility for products under portfolio.
- Determine customer’s needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information and translate them into detail technical requirement specs.
- Manage communication and demonstration of product features to potential clients and industry partners.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors’ products.
- Drive product training sessions with internal marketing and sales team.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning to technical team; following up on work results.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in product related role and successfully shipped multiple products.
- Analytical minded with strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and forward looking individual.
- Self-starter mentality with ability to thrive in fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Experience working with software developers, designers and marketing/sales team.
- Able to work independently, unsupervised and communicating with other people remotely.
- Excellent command in English in both spoken and written.