Applicant will be hired under UrbanFox Pte Ltd, a subsidiaryof Keppel Logistics.
You will be providing infrastructure support to various teams and clients for our AWS services.
This also includes management and maintenance of AWS microservices.
As we are an advancing logistics company, you will have the opportunity to experience both the fast pace of a startup and the systematic working environment of an MNC.
- Work together with the Infrastructure, Engineering and Marketing teams to provide the optimal infrastructure solutions for our applications
- Mostly backend work but also requires a reasonable knowledge of the frontend part of the stack
- Maximize operational uptime for customer-facing services
- Improve server scalability and reliability
Core Skills Requirements
- 1 year of Production experience in AWS (mainly IAM, EC2 and RDS)
- Basic database (MySQL and PostgreSQL) maintenance
- Strong debugging skill
Good to Have Skills
- Experience with server and application level monitoring, alerts and alarms (CloudWatch, New Relic, etc.)
- Experience maintaining production database deployments and handling frequent backups
- Experience with automation and configuration management using Chef, Puppet, Ansible or equivalent
- Experience with scalable application deployment, server deployment and network deployment
- Experience with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins pipelines, Docker, and VM deployments
- Well-versed in the TCP/IP network stack and associated debugging, profiling, security and optimization techniques on Linux
- Experience with Git (Version Control tool)
Do note that during the interview, you may be asked to provide examples to different infrastructure scenarios with regards to AWS.