FAQ For Employer
1. What is Infocomm Technology e-Career Fair?
Infocomm Technology e-Career Fair aims to assist hiring employers to leverage on this platform to showcase the company’s career opportunities and hire the right people.
2. What is the participating criteria for the Infocomm Technology e-Career Fair?
3. How long is the duration for Infocomm Technology e-Career Fair?
The Infocomm Technology e-Career Fair is from 25 June to 30 November 2018.
4. Where do I register for an employer job posting account
Login to www.ict.e2i.findsgjobs.com to register for an employer job posting account.
5. How can I change the contact person or reset my account?
If there is any change of email address or person in-charge, please contact email@example.com for necessary actions or reset account.
6. I have posted the job online. Will it be reflected on the portal immediately?
No. Once the job is posted, the portal administrator will review the job posting to assess if it fulfil the requirements. Do give us up to 2 days to approve / reject the job posting.
7. Will I get notified if there is job application sent to me?
Yes. You will get notified via email when there is job application sent to you. You are required to login to the system @ www.ict.e2i.findsgjobs.com to indicate / update the application status to: Shortlisted, Hired, Reject or Arrange Interview.
8. I cannot view candidates’ contact details.
Employer is required to login to the system and go to “Application” and update candidate’s application status to “Shortlisted” to view their contact details.
9. What are the tags Career Support Programme (CSP) or Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) about?
The platform features auto identification of candidates as potential PCP and CSP candidates. These tags are based on candidates’ declaration and companies are advised to verify candidate’s eligibility during programme application. Company that hire these candidates may be eligible for PCP and CSP funding support.
10. How do I apply for Professional Conversion Programme and / or Career Support Programme?
If you hire candidates through the Infocomm Technology e-Career Fair, e2i officers will contact you automatically once you update the candidate application status to “hired”.
11. Where can I get more information once I have hired a candidate eligible for Professional Conversion Programme and / or Career Support Programme?
Once you have hired the candidate and updated the system application status to “Hired”, company’s contact information will be send to e2i’s contact person in charge to follow up with you on the application details.
12. How long is the application process for Professional Conversion Programme and / or Career Support Programme?
Application process is between three to four working weeks.
13. Where can I find more information on Professional Conversion Programme and Career Support Programme?
14. How do I access and schedule video interview?
You are required to login to the system at www.ict.e2i.findsgjobs.com. Shortlist the candidate that you will like to arrange an interview with under “schedule interview” tab. Login to the system at the allocated interview time and click “Attend interview” to start a video interview session.
15. Who can call for the video interview session?
Only employer can initiate to call / end the interview session.
16. Can I use mobile phone to conduct video interview?
For better user experience, please login using the laptop or PC to attend the video interview session.
17. When can I chat with jobseeker?
Login to www.ict.e2i.findsgjobs.com and go to the company booth page and login. Your chat status will automatically change to online status. There is an icon that will show that the employer is currently online or offline. All the chat sessions are initiated by jobseekers.
18. Can I have multiple chat session with jobseeker?
Yes, you can have multiple chat session with different job seeker concurrently.
19. Can I login to the mobile phone to conduct the chat session with jobseeker?
No. For better user experience, please login using laptop or PC to conduct the chat.
20. Do I need to update the interview status for all candidates that have applied to my company?
Yes, you will need to update the interview status for all candidates that have submitted their applications to you.
21. When is the deadline to update candidate application status?
You are required to update the candidate application status via My Application at the end of the event.
22. If I’m facing technical issues using the e-career fair, who can I contact?
If you are facing issues using the e-career fair, simply call in to findsgjobs.com at
65-66344468 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries.